TO ALL MY PALS

Welcome to my zhonGzhonG-crap room... Its a place for me to crap all I want and let u guys have a laugh or know more about me and the way I think(does anyone wants to know that???)... Leave craps return for my craps...i give my thanks here first.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

hmm...wierd things about me???

its been a long long long long time since i last updated my blog...
and thanks to jolynn...tagging me in her blog...i updated my blog when i am supposed to be doing my assignments...jolynnlynn ah...ur fault...

so whats the weird things about me?
hmm
hey dont u think i m such a normal n cute n average gal? hmm?
did u fall off ur chair? i apologize for that.


1. the fact that i seriously dont think i am so weird while the others around me like "if u r not wierd then theres no weirdoos in the world"

2. i always have all the weirdest dream that u cant even imagine...RPG-game-like dream with scary muscle man...threatening my favourite idol in my dream to force him to take pic with me with a can opener...manga male characters turning female in my dream n i was like 'u r so pretty~' and she(he) actually blushed...lll-.-

3. (this one from miracle)i already thought of how many kids i want to have and hav a list of their names writen down. and the fact that i think is fine to live my life without a husband BUT not fine without children.(sperm bank,adopt...)

4. (this one from jolynn)i enjoys doing weird movements...like she said "the shakey shakey movements that u do on my bed". dont think too much like miracle did, its not anything obscene. its just a trying to shake ur head n arms like a manga character thingy that i do for fun...and p/s i dont think thats weird.

5. i enjoys sleeping A LOT. many of u would say "i like sleeping too" but believe me, u cant sleep like i do. i can wake up at 2pm and sleep again at 3pm after lunch...then wake up at 6pm for dinner then feel sleepy at 8pm...and i cant survive without at least 10 hours of sleep...(ok...u might think is not weird but i think normal ppl dont sleep like that rite?)

6. i dont mind being alone (i actually feel vy comfortable being alone). hmm, like miracle might say " i would never go a restaurant alone for meals" when i m thinking when i would go there alone. lol

7. i can reread a manga or a chinese love novel for the 10th time and still cry for the story.

8. i can go to a restaurant for 10 times and order the same thing.

9. i can tell u i lost my book after searching for 2 hours while its on the table.

10. i hate myself quite often and the next moment i can tell myself just forget about it and go for nap since i have to bear with myself for the rest of my life.


arent i normal...no?yes?who cares. lol.
p/s jolynn, i peel my fingers too though it really hurts sometimes

2 comments:

miracle said...

Haha... u're as normal as I am. ^____^ So no worries lah!! We'll have twin babies together. We'll go Japan to visit host club together. We'll be weird together so we won't feel lonely at all haha! XDXD Man, I feel weird. Wakaka~~~ And man... I wish I could sleep like you sleep then I won't have such terrible pimples... and do u know that sleeping can slim down? Wheee~~~ Anyway, don't hate yourself coz i LABU you!! XDXDXD See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey. Apasal no more updates? ur having holiday man!!!!! and im typing with gloves. LOL.