TO ALL MY PALS

Welcome to my zhonGzhonG-crap room... Its a place for me to crap all I want and let u guys have a laugh or know more about me and the way I think(does anyone wants to know that???)... Leave craps return for my craps...i give my thanks here first.

Friday, February 9, 2007

FOOD

so its about food this time...
jolynn always say i sleep after meal
well
its quite true anyway
and it feel great

i love food
and somehow people around me love them too
so we never succeed in diet-ing
(did we ever even tried?whatever)

i can eat just white rice with cheese or soy sauce
or my kakak's ikan bilis sambal
its the best in the world

and, just to inform
(jolynn must be damn shock)
i started eating oranges
and i like them!
at least better than apples
(i still dont like fuji apples!!!)

below
is a poem, a so call poem thing
dedicated to everyone
by our dear emiko chan
(dear,i am really surprise that u DO eat vegie...really)

Food…
You are so yummy
You keep my tummy
Nice and full


Meat…
You are so juicy
You are so delicious
You keep me alive

Veggie…
I might not like you
But you keep me healthy
Away from diseases

When I am hungry
When I am famished
You are always there
To keep me satisfied

Food oh delicious food
How can I live without you?
You are the source of my life
You are the one I live for… food…


see
we all love food
how can we live without them?
how can we?

3 comments:

miracle said...

OoooOoOooH Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah Maaaaaaan~~~ My motto : Live to eat. Not bloody eat to live. Muahahhaa. We roxx. Food roxx. I wanna eat Maggie Mee leh... Long time din eat liao...

ZoeBaby said...

LOL. im gonna post it in my blog. k.

dun worry. copyrighted to y'all.

Unknown said...

Huh??? Should'nt the copyright belong to me?